Urban Decay is an American beauty brand that makes a statement. Created in 1996, this cruelty-free cosmetic line proves why it is one of the hottest makeup brands in the world today. With products that are not only daring and audacious but deliver great results that are pigmented and enduring, Urban Decay remains to be one of the most admired yet popular beauty brands in the world. There are so many Urban Decay products, so I have decided to narrow down the many beauty essentials to only the top 10 must-haves of 2011.
10. Lip Junkie Lip Gloss. There is nothing better than stunning lip gloss that isn’t sticky, but still manages to stay put. Urban Decay’s Lip Junkie Lip Gloss does just that, making it one of the top 10 must-haves of 2011. I love lip products that are natural, yet effective. This lip product gives your lips a boost without any risk, providing intense hydration. When it comes to choosing a good lip gloss, I always look for certain qualities and it seems that Urban Decay’s Lip Junkie Lip Gloss truly does have a certain quality, a factor that makes it very alluring. This lip gloss comes in a wide-range, variety of shades. My favorites are definitely “Peroxide” (which is a stunning light pink) and “Naked” (which is a pretty neutral pink). The mint flavor is very pleasing. If you want to purchase Urban Decay’s Lip Junkie Lip Gloss, I highly recommend visiting UrbanDecay.com or going to your nearest Sephora. I am a lip junkie and I owe my addiction to Urban Decay’s Lip Junkie Lip Gloss for contributing to it.
9. Sparkling Lickable Body Powder. Bring out the beauty you deserve with Urban Decay’s Sparkling Lickable Body Powder. Not only is this fabulous addition to Urban Decay a brilliant product that is long-lasting, it is a product that can be used by everyone, making it one of the hottest products of the year. You can apply this to your arms, your legs, your neck, and even your cleavage. Available in 3 beautiful, yet delectable shades/flavors, you are destined to love this product. They include: Honey (dazzling sparkling gold), Cocoa (intense sparkling bronze), and Marshmallow (vivid sparkling white). The packaging is so chic, that the Sparkling Lickable Body Powder is truly gift worthy. You can purchase the Sparkling Lickable Body Powder by Urban Decay at your nearest Urban Decay retailer for $29. Beauty never looked so good, as beauty never tasted so good. Not only will you look yummy, you will taste it too.
8. 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil. Searching for a lip pencil of good quality can be overwhelming, yet time consuming, but recently when shopping at the Sephora in Dallas, I had the pleasure of discovering this amazing lip pencil product, 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil. Not only is this lip pencil long-lasting, it does not flake nor fade, as it does not bleed. It truly lasts long and the formula goes on smoothing, feeling remotely natural, as a result. There are a lot of colors, however; my favorites are definitely “Naked” (neutral pink) and “Paranoid” (dark nude pink). You can buy Urban Decay’s 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil at your nearest Urban Decay retailer for $18. Don’t settle for a lip pencil that doesn’t last, settle for one that does and I can tell you that this one does. Clearly, Urban Decay’s 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil is one of my favorite lip pencils ever.
7. Big Fatty Mascara. Is there such a thing as a perfect mascara? What about a near perfect mascara? Out of the numerous products I have used this year alone, I believe Urban Decay’s Big Fatty Mascara is one of my favorites. Infused with real, bona-fide hemp oil, this mascara is destined to grab your attention. Not only does this mascara create big, beautiful lashes without any risk, it creates long lashes that are volumnized without drying them out. One of the worst mascaras once can use are the type that dry out your lashes. This product doesn’t do that, which is why I love it. This mascara is a true must-have simply because after I applied it, it looked like I was wearing false eyelashes. I don’t even wear false eyelashes, so the result was really amazing. The brush is huge, which I absolutely love. The application is very easy, yet nice. Looking to purchase Big Fatty Mascara? Just visit urbandecay.com right now! It is $20. I absolutely love this mascara and I truly think you will too.
6. 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil. One of the top 10 must-haves by Urban Decay is definitely the 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil. I love the fact that you can use the 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil as not just an eyeshadow, but an eyeshadow base, as well as, an eyeliner. Also, depending on the shade you purchase, you can actually use it as a highlight too. Not only does the cream formula go on smooth, it dries so fast to a nice powder finish that doesn’t crease nor fade. It is water resistant and out of the many shadow pencils I have tried, this is easily one of the best there is. There are an array of shades to choose from. My favorites are definitely “Sin” (which is a stunning champagne shade) and “Wasteland” (which is an intense dark brown shade). You can purchase the 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil at your nearest Urban Decay retailer or on the official website, UrbanDecay.com for $20. The time is now to think big and use big. 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil is not only big, it’s a pretty big deal.
5. De-Slick Mattifying Powder. A must-have is a must-have. Urban Decay’s De-Slick Mattifying Powder is not only lightweight, it is oil absorbing too. Whether you are going for a run or heading to your gym. Whether you are going to the beach or just going to work. This product will truly help you. The powder is a stunning, translucent lavender powder that goes on smooth. It can be worn alone or on top of your foundation. It is great for every skin tone. Whether you are fair or light or beige or black, Urban Decay’s De-Slick Mattifying Powder will benefit you. This product is a great essential for the Summer season and also phenomenal for those with oily skin. If your skin is dry, you will still appreciate this product. You can purchase Urban Decay’s De-Slick Mattifying Powder at your nearest Urban Decay retailer. I absolutely love this product. Not only is this product a personal favorite of mine, it is a personal favorite to one of the creators of the Urban Decay brand. If that doesn’t say something about this product, I don’t know what else will.
4. Baked Bronzer for Face and Body. When it comes to any kind of bronzing product, I am very selective. I have used an array of bronzers that I liked and worked, as I have used an array of bronzers that were just terrible. If you are searching for a great bronzer, I truly recommend Urban Decay’s Baked Bronzer for Face and Body. I love this product because it is incredibly long-lasting, as well as, pigmented, so you can build color. I love the fact that it is also streak free. You can use this product not only on your face, but all over. The colors are also natural looking and depending on which one you purchase, you can use them in an array of ways. Urban Decay’s Baked Bronzer for Face and Body is available in 3 shades. They include: Baked (stunning shimmery bronze), Gilded (gorgeous shimmery bronze with hints of gold), and Toasted (beautiful bronze matte). You can purchase Urban Decay’s Baked Bronzer for Face and Body at your nearest Urban Decay retailer or Sephora for $26. Summer is here and what better way to celebrate than to treat yourself to a nice beauty essential, Urban Decay’s Baked Bronzer for Face and Body.
3. All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray. Whether you are going to a party or even your local gym, you are going to want a product that prevents your makeup from making a mess. If you are in search of a product that is lightweight, yet incredibly effective, Urban Decay’s All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray is the answer. This setting spray does just that and more, as it is used to prevent your makeup from fading, as well as, creasing. Your makeup will not melt away, making it a revolutionary product and a true must-have. The simplicity of this product is also astonishing, as it is very easy to use. It is also hypoallergenic, so it is formulated for every skin type. Plus, one pump of the mist actually spreads the product evenly. It is definitely one of the best makeup setting sprays there is. You can buy Urban Decay’s All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray at your nearest Sephora, as well as, Urban Decay retailer for $29. If you want your makeup to stay on, this should be in your beauty bag right now. Adds to cart!
2. 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil. If there were an award for one of the best eyeliners in the world Urban Decay’s 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils would definitely be on it. I love this product because the formula is smooth, but also long-lasting. Also, it doesn’t irritate your eyes. I have sensitive eyes and I could line my waterline with this product, as I could tightline with this product. This eye pencil comes in an array of colors. My favorites definitely include: Zero (intense black), Oil Slick (vivid black with silver glitter reflects), Rockstar (deep purple with black reflects), Stash (dark, yet deep gold green), and Binge (bright navy blue). You can purchase Urban Decay’s 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil at your nearest Urban Decay retailer for $18. If you are looking to use one of the best eye pencils in the world (yes, I said it, in the world) I truly recommend Urban Decay’s 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil. Don’t settle for less, settle for the best.
– and the number one Urban Decay must-have of 2011 is –
1. Eyeshadow Primer Potion. Every makeup enthusiast always knows the importance of eyeshadow primer. Not only is this primer long-lasting, it is crease and fade proof, making it the number one must have. After applying this product on your eyelids, before applying your favorite eyeshadow, you will notice a huge difference. Not only will your eyeshadow go on smooth, it will last long, as a result. Also, depending on the shade that you purchase, you can wear it not only as an eyeshadow base, but as an actual stand-alone eyeshadow, as well as, a highlighter. Available in four shades that range from Original (clear) to Eden (pristine nude matte) to Greed (intense gold shimmer) to Sin (vivid champagne shimmer) this product is destined to become one of your favorite beauty essentials right now. You can purchase the Eyeshadow Primer Potion for $19 at your nearest Urban Decay retailer. Out of the many eyeshadow primers I have used, I absolutely believe that Urban Decay’s Eyeshadow Primer Potion is the best, making it the number one Urban Decay must-have of 2011.