Bronzers are a scientifically safe medium that allow you to achieve color without any risk. Whether you want something subtle or intense, more than likely, there is a bronzing product for you. Bronzers come in array of finishes and colors, making it not only an universal product, but multi-use. One thing is certain, there are a ton of bronzers in the beauty world today, however; I have decided to narrow down the many bronzers to only the top 10 best of 2011.
10. Hourglass Superficial Waterproof Bronzer. Hourglass is a high-end beauty brand that has stamped it’s place in the beauty world. I absolutely love this bronzer. The Hourglass Superficial Waterproof Bronzer is not only oil free, it really is waterproof, as it is water resistant and incredibly long-wearing. The Hourglass Superficial Waterproof Bronzer does not include parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, and synthetic dyes. This bronzer is also gluten free. The color “Mirage” is gorgeous, as it is beautiful golden tan matte. The brush applicator is also animal friendly, making it really fabulous. The compact is amazing and includes a rotating mirror. For $45, you can purchase Hourglass’s Superficial Waterproof Bronzer at your nearest Sephora or wherever Hourglass cosmetics are sold. Whether you are laying by the pool or laying on the beach. Whether you are working out at the gym or going for a run. Whether you are swimming or just hanging out, you are going to love Hourglass’s Superficial Waterproof Bronzer. Hourglass cosmetics are extremely underrated. Discover some of the best, discover Hourglass.
9. Urban Decay Baked Bronzer. I remember when I first discovered Urban Decay. I have to admit, I love the brand and they rarely fail to disappoint. One of the best bronzers of 2011 is definitely Urban Decay’s Baked Bronzer. Not only is this product long-lasting and color building, it is incredibly pigmented, producing on the best color payoff, as a result. Whether you want to go natural or you want dramatic, you can go both ways with this Urban Decay beauty essential. The color “Toasted” (which is a stunning matte bronze) was created for all skin tones. You can purchase the Urban Decay Baked Bronzer wherever Urban Decay is sold, as you can purchase the Urban Decay Baked Bronzer on the official website. You can also find the Urban Decay Baked Bronzer at your nearest Sephora or on the Sephora website. And guess what? It costs only $24 in change. If you are looking for a great bronzing product, you cannot go wrong with this one. Urban Decay is known for their eyeshadow primer potion, as they are known for an array of other fabulous makeup products, including this bronzer. Urban Decay is also recognized being cruelty free, emphasizing on ethics and possessing cruelty free cosmetics.
8. NARS Bronzing Powder. NARS is well renowned for possessing some of the best blushes to exist, as they are known for their fantastic lip products. What you don’t realize is their bronzer is one of the best too. I love natural looking bronzers that are not only natural looking and blendable, but modestly pigmented. One of the best bronzers in the beauty world today is definitely NARS Bronzing Powder. If you are searching for one of the greatest bronzers to exist in the world right now, you are going to love this one. The colors vary and include: Casino, Laguna, and Irresistiblement. Casino is a dark brown bronzer with gold shimmer. Laguna is a brown bronzer with gold shimmer. Irresistiblement is a beautiful light, yet desert-like glow. It is $33. You can purchase NARS Bronzing Powder at your NARS makeup counter, as you can purchase this great bronzing product wherever NARS cosmetics are sold. You can try a product, but if you are not sold, it isn’t worth it. The NARS Bronzing Powder is clearly worth it. NARS Bronzing Powder is definitely a hit and you don’t want to miss out on getting it today. This should be in your beauty bag right now.
7. Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder. Bobbi Brown is known for possessing more than just fabulous gel liner. This internationally known makeup artist turned beauty mogul has a lot of beauty essentials that are fantastic, but one of her best is definitely her bronzing powder. If you are searching for the ultimate bronzing product, you can stop right now, as Bobbi Brown’s Bronzing Powder just may be it. This product is not only pigmented, producing a color payoff that is extremely adaptable and buildable, it is formulated for all skin types, as well as, skin tones. The colors vary and range from “Light” (which is the lightest bronzing shade that is a pale tan) to “Deep” (which is the darkest bronzing shade and is more of an intense golden brown). This bronzer costs just $33. You can buy Bobbi Brown’s Bronzing Powder at your nearest Bobbi Brown makeup counter or at your nearest Sephora. Bobbi Brown is a makeup artist that knows what you want and this bronzing product proves this to be so.
6. Tarte Matte Waterproof Bronzer. When life hands you a good product, you don’t reject it, you accept it. If you are looking to use a great product, you cannot go wrong with Tarte’s Matte Waterproof Bronzer. This product is definitely waterproof and evidentially one of the best bronzers, in the world today. Free of parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, as well as, synthetic dyes petrochemicals, and phthalates, Tarte’s Matte Waterproof Bronzer clearly proves to be amazing for your skin. The color of this bronzer (which is “Park Avenue Princess Matte”) is extremely universal, as it works for almost every skin tone. It is a striking matte bronze shade. Tarte’s Matte Waterproof Bronzer is available at your nearest Sephora, as it is available at your nearest Tarte retailer for only $29. You don’t have to be an organic enthusiast to use Tarte’s Matte Waterproof Bronzer, but I am warning you, you just may become one after using it. This is definitely one of the best bronzers of 2011.
5. Korres Monoi Oil Bronzing Powder. It is hard to believe that Spring is here and Summer is near. If you are looking for a great beauty bronzing essential, you are going to love Korres Monoi Oil Bronzing Powder. This bronzing product is available in two different shades. These shades include: 1 Sunglow Light (which is a stunning tan with peach undertones) and 2 Sunglow Warm (which is a beautiful tan with warm undertones). This product is not only free of parabens and sulfates, it is free of mineral oils, petro-chemicals, propylene glycols, ethanolamines, GMOs, and synthetic dyes. If you are one that not only loves natural products, but appreciates them, you are going to love Korres Monoi Oil Bronzing Powder. This bronzing product is also non-comedogenic, so it doesn’t clog pores. You can purchase Korres Monoi Oil Bronzing Powder at your nearest Sephora for $28. The best things in life are never free, they are natural.
4. Dior Bronze Matte Sunshine. The beauty industry has a lot of secrets and some of the best are right in front of your eyes. If you are looking to achieve a stunning, yet radiant and vibrant glow that is not only natural, but visible, you are going to love this wonderful addition to Dior. Dior’s Bronze Matte Sunshine is water resistant, as it is sweat proof. It is also shine free. This bronzing product also comes with a natural SPF 20, so you can actually wear this at the beach and it works to protect your skin from current and future damage. It is truly a rarity that a bronzing product does anything like this, as it is extremely high tech. Dior’s Bronze Matte Sunshine bronzer is definitely one of the best bronzers in the world today, making it a huge hit of 2011. Dior’s Bronze Matte Sunshine comes in two different shades. These shades include “Honey Matte 002” (which is a gorgeous matte beige tan) and “Amber Matte 003” (which is a beautiful matte dark tan). Whether you are very fair or a woman of color, you will not only love this bronzer, but appreciate it too. Available for $44, you can purchase this incredible bronzer at your nearest Sephora, as you can purchase this bronzing product at your nearest Dior retailer. It is also available on the official website. Dior is one of the best fashion brands in the world today, as it is one of the greatest beauty brands to exist. I love Dior!
3. Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder. Searching for a great bronzer is not only relatively time consuming, but overwhelming. The good news is, you can relax, as one of the greatest bronzers is right in front of you. Guerlain’s Terracotta Bronzing Powder is not only long-lasting and pigmented, it is extremely hydrating. If you are one who appreciates beauty products that do not possess harsh chemicals, you will love the Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder, as this bronzer does not include sulfates, phthalates, GMOs, and triclosan. The shades are identified as numbers. “00” is the lightest bronzing shade, as “08” is the darkest bronzing shade. I am an NC40-NC42 in MAC and I find that “07” looks great on me, as it gives me just enough color that it is not only visible, but natural looking too. Guerlain’s Terracotta Bronzing Powder is available to purchase at your nearest Sephora or Guerlain retailer for $49. If you are looking to use one of the best bronzers of 2011, you cannot go wrong with this Guerlain addition.
2. Dolce & Gabbana Sicilian Lace Powder Bronzer. When shopping at Sak’s 5th Avenue in Chicago, I had the opportunity to discover this incredible bronzer. This product is not only long-lasting, it is amazingly pigmented. The color payoff produced is phenomenal. The gold compact is only the icing on the cake. This fabulous bronzer and lovely addition to Dolce & Gabbana is great for every skin type, as well as, skin tone. The color is rather acquired, but definitely a naturally looking golden bronze. Although one may find this bronzer to be “too pretty to use” it truly isn’t, as the product is terrific, making it one of the greatest bronzers of 2011. You can purchase Dolce & Gabbana’s Sicilian Lace Power Bronzer for $47 at your nearest Dolce & Gabbana beauty retailer. Dolce & Gabbana are known for more than just the hautest couture in the world, they are known for having some of the best beauty products. Dolce & Gabbana’s Sicilian Lace Powder Bronzer is definitely one of the best bronzers in the world.
…and the number one bronzer of 2011 is…
1. La Prairie Cellular Treatment Bronzing Powder. The best of the best is always the best. When shopping at Bergdorf Goodman in NYC, I had the opportunity discover one of the beauty industry’s best kept secrets, the La Prairie Cellular Treatment Bronzing Powder. Not only is this bronzer long-lasting and pigmented, producing a natural, yet intense color pay off, this bronzing powder naturally acclimatizes the skin using an array of retexturizing mediums. This fantastic La Prairie additive is so vitalizing and just great for your skin. The color doesn’t oxidize and is the best bronzer for your skin. If La Prairie’s Cellular Treatment Bronzing Powder isn’t proof that some of the best things in life are right in front of you, I don’t know what is. You can purchase this astonishing, yet phenomenally brilliant bronzer at your nearest La Prairie retailer for $60. The year is 2011. If you are looking to use the best bronzer in the world today, La Prairie Cellular Treatment Bronzer Powder is it.