The first thing that you need to know when you are looking for a new pair of sunglasses is your face shape. Lenscrafters.com has a great guide to help you determine the perfect eyeglass frame for you. The site even allows you to upload your picture to help determine your face shape. You can also consult Unitedshades.com for additional information about finding the right sunglasses to fit your face. Once you know your face shape and the style that looks best on you, you can choose from aviators, square, round or shield frames based on your budget.
1. It is easy to find a pair of budget sunglasses this summer. These Steve Madden Aviator Sunglasses, available at Macys.com, are timeless. Although these sunglasses are regularly priced at $36, keep an eye out for a sale.
2. Marc Jacobs is a famous fashion designer. You can own a pair of Marc by Marc Jacobs sunglasses available at Macys.com for $98.
3. If you are looking to make a great investment in a pair of classic sunglasses, invest in a pair of Ray Ban Aviator sunglasses. These classics never go out of style and will take you from summer to summer for many years to come. The best part is that they are durable and can take years of wear and tear. Macys.com has these original aviators for $139.
4. Are shield sunglasses the best shape for your face? Then, try these Prada sunglasses for $225. Available at Bloomingdales.com in a choice of black or tortoise, these UV 400 sunglasses offer stylish protection from the sun’s harmful rays.
5. You don’t have to be a movie star to wear these Gucci.com tortoise and metal frame sunglasses, but you may be mistaken for one. These cool round frame sunglasses are available for $245.
6. A well-dressed lady can always use a great pair of sunglasses to finish off her look. These Gucci sunglasses, available in black at Gucci.com, will do just that. The $325 black square frame sunglasses will easily take you from the boardroom to the beach. The temples feature the iconic Gucci logo.
7. Whether you are a little bit country or a little bit rock and roll, you will love these Alexander McQueen Skull sunglasses sold at Bloomingdales.com. Decorated with a skull on each temple, these $340 shades will keep you looking cool all summer long.
8. If you are in the market for a stunning pair of designer shades, try Tom Ford’s “Emmeline” sunglasses. The golden brown sunglasses, available at Bloomingdales.com for $380, are guaranteed to bring out the bronze goddess in you.
These are just a few of the stylish sunglasses available for any budget and any face shape. Whether you are looking to invest in a pair of year-round sunglasses or inexpensive summer shades, you are bound to find sunglasses that are the perfect match for your face, personality and lifestyle.