Sephora is an internationally known beauty boutique founded in 1993. Sephora is also popular in over 15 countries worldwide. We live in a century where money is more than just an object, but an ongoing problematic issue that seems to plague the vast majority of status quo society. Not everyone can afford to spend hundreds upon hundreds, let alone thousands on makeup products. It is a well known fact that there are millions of beauty products in the world today. The time is Spring and the year is 2011, so I have decided to narrow down the numerous makeup gifts under $25 at Sephora to only the top 10.
10. Hello Kitty Charmmy Kohl Eyeliner Kit. Seeking a great makeup gift is one thing, however; discovering it is another. If you are looking for the ultimate, yet very original makeup gift, you cannot go wrong with the Hello Kitty Charmmy Kohl Eyeliner Kit. The Hello Kitty Charmmy Kohl Eyeliner Kit includes 7 eyeliner pencils in: Goodnight Dreams (black), Grape Juice (purple), Chocolate Milk (brown), Happy Cloud (white), Blueberry (navy blue), Bicycle (teal green), and Blue Sky (bright light blue). You will receive these .056 oz. eyeliner pencils in a reusable Hello Kitty metal tin. You can buy the Hello Kitty Charmmy Kohl Eyeliner Kit for just $28 at Sephora. This gift is not only great for Hello Kitty fans, but it is fantastic for those that love eyeliner or makeup in general. Looking for a last minute gift? Why not choose this one? I am always on the hunt for a great makeup gift and I can honestly say that this is an awesome one.
9. Sephora Collection Harmony Gloss Palette. Sephora is the world’s top beauty boutique for a reason. One reason to love Sephora is for it’s fantastic makeup gifts including Sephora Collections Harmony Gloss Palette. There are an array of palettes to choose from that range from Shimmer Harmony Gloss Palette (which includes 6 amazing glosses that range from pale pink to deep plum) to the Summer Harmony Gloss Palette (which includes 6 amazing glosses that range from orange and red to even pink) to even the Harmony Gloss 3 Palette (which includes 6 amazing glosses that are inspired by shimmer finishes and range from clear to purple to pink to peach). The Summer Harmony Gloss Palette is limited edition. For just $12, these palettes can be your’s and of course, they can also be your mother’s, your sister’s, your daughter’s, or your best friend’s too. After looking at numerous gift ideas, I truly found that the Sephora Collection Harmony Gloss Palette is one of the best of 2011.
8. Stila Pro Artist Palette No. 1. Don’t you just love coming across a product that is not only effective, but makes a great gift? That is a reason to not only love the Stila Pro Artist Palette No. 1, but appreciate much more so, as a result. The Stila Pro Artist Palette No. 1 includes 6 award winning Stila eyeshadows. These eyeshadows include: Prize, Sparkle, Kitten, Grand, Lucky, and Moxie. Whether you are looking to create the ultimate look or a few, you will definitely do that with this palette. This product is limited edition and is worth $108. Although the price of this palette is normally $28, for a limited time, this incredible eyeshadow palette and wonderful addition to Stila is only $19. Stila is one of the best makeup brands on the planet and this is just another reason to love the beauty brand much more so.
7. Sephora Collection Mini Colorful Mono Eyeshadow Set. Some of the best makeup gifts are from the Sephora Collection. One of the things to value most about Sephora is the fact they are responsible for having some of the best beauty gifts. If you are looking for a great gift, you definitely have to check out the Sephora Collection Mini Colorful Mono Eyeshadow Set. This set includes 5 Sephora eyeshadows in Sweet Candy, Midnight Kiss, Engagement Ring, Made In Manhattan, and Swimming Pool. There are no parabens in this eyeshadow at all. For just $20, this set should be in your beauty bag as we speak. It is limited edition and exclusively available at Sephora, so if you want to get this gift, the time is today to buy it now. Whether you want to purchase this gift for your mother, your daughter, your sister, your cousin, your best friend, or yourself, anyone who uses this product is going to love it.
6. Buxom Buxom Sidekicks. Searching for a fabulous makeup gift can be rather time consuming, yet overwhelming. The great news is the Buxom Buxom Sidekicks are a great gift. Brought to you by Bare Escentuals, the Buxom Buxom Sidekicks beauty gift includes: 1 Dolly Big & Healthy Baby Lip Polish, 1 Gina Big & Healthy Baby Lip Polish, and 1 Buxom Lash in Blackest Black. The sizes are relatively small, as they are travel sizes. Buxom Buxom Sidekicks does not contain parabens, as it does not possess sulfates, synthetic fragrances, or phthalates. This is a limited edition set, so if you want to buy it, get it while you can. You can purchase the Buxom Buxom Sidekicks at your nearest Sephora store or on Sephora.com for just $19. If you are looking for a high-end gift from one of the best, if not the best makeup beauty boutique on the planet, you cannot go wrong with the Buxom Buxom Sidekicks gift.
5. Tokidoki Cromatico Eyeshadow Palette. Sephora is the carrier to some of the best beauty brands in the world today. One of those brands is definitely Tokidoki. If you are searching for a great makeup gift, you are going to love Tokidoki’s Cromatico Eyeshadow Palette. There are a total of five palettes. These palettes include: Bastardino, Mozzarella, Adios, Polpettina, and Adieu. Each of these palettes include 4 amazing eyeshadows. You can purchase the Tokidoki Cromatico Eyeshadow Palette at your nearest Sephora store or on the official website for just $25. Tokidoki is a brand that is not only spontaneous and audacious, it is a brand that represents some of the best high-end cosmetics in the world today. The eyeshadows included in the palette are free of parabens. These palettes are limited edition. If you are looking for a beauty, you cannot go wrong with the Tokidoki Cromatico Eyeshadow Palette.
4. Sephora Collection 5-in-1 II Fashion Edition Palette. Some of the greatest makeup gifts are right in front of your eyes. If you are looking for a great makeup gift for under $25, you are going to love this limited edition Sephora palette. Each of the sub palettes you will receive include: 10 eyeshadows, 2 lip colors, and 1 blush. The five palettes included are: Boho Bombshell, Classics Never Die, Angelic Boudoir, Black Is The New Black, and A Nod To Mod. You can get a lot of different looks in these palettes, as you can mix and match. You are getting a $40 value product for just $20. Although the original price of this palette is $30, the value is $150. You can purchase the 5-in-1 II Fashion Edition Palette for just $20 at your nearest Sephora boutique or on the Sephora website. Whether you want to purchase this palette for your mother, your sister, your daughter, your cousin, your employer, or your best friend, whoever receives this gift is going to not only be thankful and appreciative, they are going to love it.
3. Benefit Cosmetics “Feelin Cheeky” Minis. I am always on the hunt to find a great makeup gift simply because most, if not all of my girlfriends love makeup. One of the best gifts that I have discovered this year is definitely Benefit’s “Feeling Cheeky” Minis. With this gift, you will receive 1 Posietint, 1 High Beam, and 1 Benetint. Each product is about .13 oz. They are travel sizes, but they are Benefit’s best sellers. This is exclusively available at Sephora. You can purchase Benefit Cosmetics “Feelin Cheeky” Minis for just $15 at your nearest Sephora boutique or on Sephora.com. I don’t know about you, but I am “feelin tempted” to purchase this fresh and fun addition from Benefit cosmetics. I hope that someone will buy this for me this year.
2. Sephora Collection Ultra Shine Lip Gloss Set. Do you know someone who loves lipgloss? If so, they are going to love Sephora Collection’s Ultra Shine Lip Gloss Set. You will receive a total of not 1, but 6 (yes 6) .1 oz. lip glosses in Frosty White, Pin-Up Pink, Gorgeous Red, Purple Red, Cute Pink, and Golden Beige. Not only are these lip glosses extremely hydrating, but they are pigmented, so the color payoff they produce is actually nice. In a nutshell, you are getting $50 worth of products for the bargain price of $18. This makes a great gift for the ultimate lipgloss enthusiast. You can purchase the Sephora Collection Ultra Shine Lip Gloss Set at your nearest Sephora boutique or on the official website. I don’t know about you, but I truly can admit that loving life, liberty, and lipgloss is definitely a beautiful thing.
…and the number one makeup gift of 2011 under $25 at Sephora is…
1. Sephora Collection Color Palette. After searching for weeks to find the perfect makeup gift for under $25 at Sephora, I discovered the Color Palette. This palette includes: 24 eyeshadows, 16 lip colors, 3 blushes, and one bronzer. Also, like with most palettes, you will receive complimentary applicators. Overall, you will get 52 colors for under $25 as this amazing addition to Sephora is just $24. This palette is limited edition, so the time is now to purchase it. You can purchase the Sephora Collection Color Palette at your nearest Sephora store or on Sephora.com. If you are looking to own a fabulous color palette that is not only high-end, but affordable, you cannot go wrong with this gem. The looks you can achieve are astonishing. Whether a gift for your mother, your sister, your BFF, or the most important person in your life, yourself, the recipient of Sephora’s Color Palette is going to not only love it, but appreciate much more so.