Of everything I have ever written, this was the most censored out:
Petition For Redress of Grievances:
Historically, a Petition For Redress of Grievances is a petition from a group or person to a government, indicating that such government is failing to govern properly, or is unfit to govern. It asks for relief, and has a legal weight above the United States Constitution. It does not necessarily suggest or imply that a new government be formed, just requests specific action. The Declaration of Independence was a Petition For Redress submitted to Great Britain. That asked for a whole new government, and sometimes a Petition For Redress does. This petition does not. The Constitution recognizes such a Petition as a valid document, and mentions same.
The problems I am currently having include the 30-37% APR inflation rate (real) of the Poor Man’s Market Basket, which has whittled my $900 per month SSI money down to $450 in buying power the past 3 years. This means that I can no longer afford HUD Section 8 Housing, if same ever became available. I cannot afford subsidized housing of other forms, either. Add the 50% tax on salaries earned while on SSI, and the result is that I am likely to be homeless permanently.
Long unable to earn a living from Corporate America, due to my political views, I have relied my entire life upon self-employment for income. Employment and Housing are used to suppress political views, and more now than ever before. For housing, I have usually found some sort of unusual arrangement. This has avoided becoming evicted merely for my political views, which is the largest cause of all homelessness (and lack of work). Politics.
We need employment laws and housing discrimination laws which protect all reasonable political beliefs. We need housing discrimination laws which prohibit discrimination against those not currently housed. The use of Credit Scores to determine worthiness as a tenant results in those who are politically evicted never getting housing again. The whole picture literally resembles the earlier days of Nazi Germany, and I mean that very seriously and without any exaggeration.
My latest thrust, unable to earn a living because of the Great George W. Bush Depression, is to use my considerable expertise, education, and talent to provide public good. To this extent, I lead a group of homeless doctorates (who must remain anonymous for political reasons and due to embarrassment) and publish the San Diego homeless website (NZ9F.com) and its newspaper. Our website also lists the soup kitchens, food pantries, and other poor-person resources.
Our website receives no government nor private donor money, only nickels and dimes from the San Diego homeless ourselves. We cannot afford the cost of incorporation as a nonprofit. We give advice on employment resources, various sorts of food programs, housing and shelter programs, veteran associations, legal services, mental health help, and more. San Diego County has a website (211) that is supposed to give all of this, but it is too difficult to use. It is tax-supported, not user-friendly, and directly resulted in our website at NZ9F.com.
To maintain our website, I must purchase as many as 14 hours of internet time a day, which requires travel to Tijuana to use the web for just 75’Æ’†'” ”’Æ”’¢ an hour, rather than the $32 an hour that US perveyors charge. I often must cross back into the US several times each day, at an hour or more wait each time. I need a Linea Sentri Border Crossing Card. Unfortunately, my status as a homeless person disqualifies me for one, and the GOES computer program will not even take my application.
This is where this all gets interesting: I have been unable to ask for special privilege, plus also unable to complain. The refusal to accept complaints is the sign of a corrupt Nazi Gestapo government! I want my United States back!
Many homeless get no hellp, because two-thirds of us are not mentally ill, not dope addicts, not alcoholics, not children, not families, and not military veterans. We are hard-working people with no jobs or very poor jobs.
The current state of government propaganda in the news media and on the web exacerbates the problem, with the public being fed lies to make them believe we are all crazy, addicts, or somehow have a hand in causing our own problems. Generally, this is a huge media lie. Freedom of the Press is being abused by making it so that the rich can afford to be heard by the public, while we cannot.
The internet is not an acceptable outlet for our dissenting opinions, either, because records are kept as to preferences, which permits persons to be targeted for their political views, thus losing their housing and/or employment. This happens a lot, and is how most of us became homeless. Politics, and refusing to accept beliefs forced upon us.
Currently, we are experiencing a large amount of trouble regarding the addition of a lot of human blood and semen to the food given away to poor people. True, that helps to control people, and provide for love and educational purposes, but its abuse has resulted in the necessity of educating the poor as to the gnostic process! This need not happen, except for the excesses being encountered.
I do not, as a rule, ask for help, because I want to be able to write scathing editorials when called for, and not be beholding to anyone or any group that gave me help. There are, however, a number of remedies I seek herein, some for myself, and some for my class of persons, the homeless intellectuals.
- For myself, I should be granted a Linea Sentri border crossing card, and I am not even certain that I could afford to pay for one, nor find proper proof of citizenship.
- For myself and those like me, there should be programs dealing with the super-intelligent homeless, those of us too bright to become a corporate employee.
- I call for at least a 30% increase in SSI benefits.
- We need better regulation of those who add human blood and semen to food that is given away, as it causes many of us to become quite mentally ill over time.
- We need legislation making crimes upon homeless people per se to be viewed as Hate Crimes, and Housing Discrimination and Employment Discrimination laws protecting people from discrimination regarding their reasonable political views, current housing status,or their having excessive intelligence.
- Special Case For Me: In my autobiography ( www.NZ9F.com/R ) , I complain about mistreatment via an intentional unjust criminal conviction, which caused me to be homeless ever since. Human gnosis was so extensively abused at my trial that I could not even properly advise my attorney, and this resulted in my losing everything including my freedom (incarceration). I asked for $310 million in actual damages on that, but inflation makes that amount now closer to $620 million. A government that claims to be fair must be so, or make things right after-the-fact.
John Kitchin, NZ9F.