So you never excelled at sports? You passed class but you weren’t an honor grad? Or you were great 20 years ago but you didn’t care about college at 18… You’ve been thinking of going back to school but have absolutely no idea how to pay for it? Maybe you have a scholarship already but would like a chance for more?
Everybody can go to college. Even if the only skill you currently have is flipping a burger and washing dishes, it is enough to start you on your path to a successful future. Just because a company is willing to hire workers at a beginning level, it doesn’t mean they aren’t willing to help their employees develop their potential. It benefits the company to have people who know what they are doing. All of these restaurants have benefits that help employees go to college and get an education.
1. McDonalds – $40 million awarded annually
2. Burger King-$1.2 million awarded last year
3. Taco Bell — Tuition reimbursement plans
4. Starbucks — Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
5. Applebees- Tuition reimbursement plan
6. Benihaha- multiple scholarships and tuition reimbursement on some levels
7. Golden Corral — Employee Education Assistance Program
8. Cracker Barrel — Scholarship Programs and Tuition reimbursement
9. Domino’s Pizza- Education assistance at the store and distribution center
10. Famous Dave’s- Education assistance is part of the Famous benefits you can have at work.
11. Bob Evans — Education leave for hourly employees and assistance up to $3000 for managers
12. Hardee’s- Education reimbursement for crew and managers
13. Papa John’s — assistance for restaurant and distribution center employees
14. Krispy Kreme- It’s not just donuts! Employees are eligible for the scholarship program too.
15. Jack in the Box — Tuition reimbursement for managers, manager trainees, and area coaches
16. Ruby Tuesday- Educational assistance, tuition reimbursement, and a college savings plan
17. T.G.I.Friday — tuition reimbursement, scholarship programs, and educational loans
18. IHOP- tuition reimbursement program
19. Dunkin Donuts — After 6 months of service, tuition reimbursement of up to $5000
20. Carl’s Jr. — Education reimbursement