All know the benefits for drinking water. If you want to derive more benefits from water, it would be the best to drink it warm. You need to know that the warm water is comfortable to drink and also satisfying. On the contrary drinking hot water could cause burning of tongue, it is therefore always better to see to it that the water is warm.
Here are some benefits of drinking warm water:
- Better for your throat: Feel your voice and sound quality improve when you make consuming warm water a habit. It removes all the cough logged in the throat and helps you remove it completely. Moreover, it also warms the vocal cords bringing to your some benefits like the gargling. Throat feels cleaner and lighter without the prickliness of coughing and cold. Warm water helps in making voice quality better.
- Get rid of cough and cold: Winter can have you wheezing with cough and cold. Warm water is healthiest, most natural and no side effects way to get all of that out of your system. You should make sure you have warm water at least 4 times a day for noticeable difference. You can make this more beneficial by adding a few drops of fresh lemon to it.
- Get rid of constipation: Make drinking a couple of glasses of warm water a habit. This eases constipation. Lemon drops add fiber to the warm glass of water. Constipation is also because of sedentary lifestyle, you will need to start on an exercise routine too along with the warm water.
- Improve blood circulation: Water in the system helps improve blood circulation thereby helping your metabolism with a little boost. More often than not, you will notice yourself sweating or feeling warm once you have had warm water. You will find yourself lighter and fresher after the glass. Moreover, improved blood circulation always helps in removal of toxins.
- Increase Momentum of Removing Toxins: Drinking warm water will help speed up removal of toxins. This will happen through sweat, urine and stools. However, sweating is the fastest way of knowing your health and removing all that should go out easily.
- Warm Water Is Excellent For Babies: Warm water helps relieve colic, cold and cough in babies. This applies only to those babies who are allowed to drink water. This is not for babies under 6 months of age. You will have to check the water temperature by putting some on the top of your hand before giving it to the baby. You should remember what is warm for you could be hot for the baby. So the water temperature should be slightly warm.
You should give the baby only pure warm water. Make sure tap water is not given to the baby. Warm water couple of times each day will ensure relief from cold and also colic, that means a lot of relaxation for you. Warm water will ease constipation, also remove cough through stools. You will notice the difference in baby’s breathing within a day.
There are many benefits of warm water. Putting yourself into the habit of drinking a glass or this water will simply ensure good health.