Let me get you setup in flyer printing. Beginning something can be a bit scary, but with the right knowledge and advice full of wisdom, you should be able to get the hang of it quickly.
So here are seven tips on printing flyers for newbies. Each tip should give you some insights on the best design and printing practices for producing good outputs for business. Study each one and apply them yourself.
1. Use medium sized flyer templates – It is best to go for the middle ground in terms of the size of your color flyers. Going at it big might get you some impact, but it also might be unwieldy to some of your readers. Going at it small and they might just be easily ignored or worse turned way. So make sure that you try to use more medium sizes templates, as this is a good starting point. Anything from 8.5 by 11 inches to 4.25 by 5.5 inches should be okay for your first try.
2. Print full color only ‘” Full color is the best thing that you could do for your prints. While you might want to save money and print only black ink on colored paper, this will only give you amateur level results. Full color flyers with full color graphics always deliver the best impact since people get the whole picture with those prints. It is best to print full color only, even if you are just an amateur.
3. Use durable paper materials that you can afford ‘” It is also highly recommended that you use durable materials as you begin your printing process. Try to get the best materials that can fit you printing budget. Thicker paper is good, as well as those materials with water resistant coatings. The better the quality the more you can lengthen the life of your custom flyers, giving you a better time in marketing using them.
4. Use glossy inks when possible ‘” Now, if you do have the extra money to invest in, I recommend using glossy inks. Glossy inks let your designs shine and twinkle in the light, further catching more attention. Beyond that, it also imbues that professional touch, making it look very expensive and of course causes people NOT to throw those away immediately. 5. Print in bulk always ‘” To get extra discounts, always try to print in bulk. Do not print piecemeal as these results in higher printing quotations. So make sure that you schedule your printing as a bulk order. A onetime major order is typically something that flyer printing companies consider giving discount on since they can save some materials in the printing process.
6. Get other types of discounts from your printer ‘” Also keep in mind that you can get other types of discounts. Besides bulk printing discounts, it is well possible to get loyalty discounts and other special offers on materials. Just keep asking so that you can get all the special offers in their promotional campaign. Every special deal counts.
7. Print flyers online for faster processing ‘” Finally, you should always consider printing online for faster processing. While it is well easy enough to have a local printer handle the mass production, online printers typically are easier to work with and have very fast turnaround times. So try to go online and search for an online flyer printing company that suits you. Trust me, you will be saving time and money, with no real disadvantage on your part.
Now, as a newbie, you do not have to be afraid. With these tips, it should easy now to design and print for mass production.
Kaye Z. Marks is an avid writer and follower of the developments in print flyers and flyer printing that help businesses in their marketing and advertising campaigns.