Bikinis are very sexy. Bathing suit designers are becoming really creative and expressive with their designs and I absolutely love it! As summer draws near, it’s time to shop for your bathing suits and these are what I consider as the best five bikinis for the summer. These can all be found at Victoria’s Secret which has a wide range of variety when it comes to bikinis. I love Victoria’s Secret but if it’s not in your budget, you can find similar styles at other places.
1. Zebra-print Push-up Halter- This is so beautiful. I love print and this black and white zebra print is fierce. The bikini top ties at the back and neck and shows a lot of boobs. The bottom which is low rise ties on both sides. It’s really cute and it stands out which is always great. The top is on sale for $21 and the bottom is on sale for $15.
2. Miraculous Multi-way Push-up Bandeau Top- This bikini top is beautiful. It is paired with the matching Very Sexy bottoms. It is in leopard print, dots, neon watermelon and black. The bottom comes in even more colors so you can mix and match. It can also be worn four different ways. It can be worn as a halter, classic, cross-back or strapless. It has a goldtone center and adds up to two cup sizes. The top is $62 and the bottom is $30.
3. Neon Triangle Top- This piece is paired with a neon jewel-trim string bottom. It comes in a fabulous neon yellow. The back of the top is detailed and gorgeous, it’s my favorite part of the whole swim suit. If you love bright colors like I do, this is the perfect piece for you. The top is on sale for $31 and the bottom is on sale for $33.
4. VS Stringkini Kaleidoscope Triangle Top- This is a very basic bikini style. What makes it pop is the color. It comes in both a purple combo and a blue combo. The purple combo is my favorite. It is paired with the VS Stringkini Kaleidoscope bottom. The top is on sale for $33.99 and the bottom is on sale for $19.99.
5. Sara Sliding Halter Top- This is paired with a matching side-ruched low-rise bottom. It comes in black with colorful stripes. You get to wear black and color at the same time and the contrast is amazing. It’s very pretty and I love the sides of the bottom. The top is solve for $18 and the bottom cost $16.
I had so many different pieces that I loved so it was hard picking only five but I tried to cover a variety of styles. I’m ready to hit the beach after writing this so I hope you’re ready to hit the beach after reading! Happy shopping and have a great summer.