This 5 minute blog posting SEO guide I wrote on June 15th has been feeding me: it remains number 1 for blog posting SEO guide; here is the updated version:
2011 Blog Posting SEO Guide:
There are millions of conflicting guides to how to do SEO (search engine optimization) yourself and a few really expensive courses that are always outdated before the first course is ever taught, even before the professor got out of school, and before he took his first class.
The best advice for the novice is to install a WordPress blog on their own domain and install and configure the plug-in: all-in-one-S.E.O. Pack: WordPress properly configured this way does all on-site SEO automatically. WordPress properly configured and used is an SEO machine:
Now all you need is this: how to post well from an S.E.O. point of view on any well configured blog, including this one:
- Title ‘” the title tag on a blog is the most important factor in ranking that post for the desired words: use up-to 7 key words (connecting words are not counted) and do not use any punctuation rather than these characters: | ‘” _ .
- The body ‘” must contain those same key words at least once (do NOT do ‘˜key word stuffing’, once or twice is enough, or whatever is natural)
- The tags or ‘˜key words’ ‘” must contain the same words, leave out the connecting words, and separate each word with a comma only ‘” do not add words that are not relevant to the post.
- Immediately digg.com, facebook.com, and twitter.com the post or page.
- Re-post the article all over as a partial article, with a “read more about _ _ _ here — ‘ or read the rest of the article about m_ _ _: yup, those spaces are the same key words, and should be linked to the post
- Post regularly to establish a pattern with the robots to revisit the page, DO NOT TELL THE ROBOTS WHEN TO COME, LET THEM DECIDE
Of course there is always more to learn, but these simple instructions will work every time. Happy blogging! Oh, BTW, we can include training:
Bundled Websites With Social Media Advertising
If you want to launch a new idea, or build your existing business just having a website created is only one piece in the puzzle. Instead of buying each thing from different vendors you can save money and get a better end product by buying a bundled solution.
All Word Press/Social Media Advertising Bundles Include:
- A state-of-the-art website with a content management system which allows you to edit all content at will, *customized to fit your taste, bundled with hosting, upgrades, ongoing support, and ongoing promotional services, which include:
- *Migration of your old static site for free
- Customization of graphics to match your business, targeted community,template or existing website
- Choose your look and feel.
- Online business strategy and advice
- Expert on-site search engine optimization (site architecture)
- Custom domain name registration and/or domain name transfer/hosting included
- Ongoing training and support in by-weekly training Web-i-nars
- Hosting with a full Control Panel that allows for one-step creation of unlimited e-mail addresses, parked domains and more
- Virtual Server account: Robust hosting with CPanel software allowing you to park additional domains (as many as you like), have add-on domains (as many as you like under 20), unlimited pop email accounts, push-button backup and restore, push button installation of almost any open-source software and much more
Beautiful Site with a Blog
A beautiful WordPress website allows you to change the content, and blog at will. Choose from thousands of designs and we will have a professional graphic designer custom tailor the look and feel to match your business. We even provide ongoing training session and teach you how to use it! Robust ‘˜virtual server’ style Hosting for 1 year is included in this price. It can be upgraded for more functionality.
>> More about SEO and WordPress Here>>