Spring is here, and summer is quickly approaching. The sun is shining ever so brightly. Despite loving the sun, it is our responsibility to protect ourselves from UVA and UVB rays. The best way to do this is to use a good quality sunscreen. Sunscreen is a very vital and important beauty essential, as it not only benefits how you reflect today, but your future too. Sunscreens with lower SPFs tend to be used on the face, more so on the body, as the face contains pigments that are much different than the rest of the body. I have decided to narrow down the numerous sunscreens with an SPF of 15 and under, in the beauty world, to only the 10 best.
10. Supre Hempz Sunscreen Tanning Lotion. If you haven’t tried any Hempz lotion, you are missing out. Most of the time Hempz products are available at your nearest Salon or Spa and they are extremely affordable. One of the best sunscreens of 2011 is definitely Hempz Sunscreen Tanning Lotion with SPF 15. This sunscreen is water resistant, so if you are thinking of taking a dip in the pool this Summer, you are going to love this sunscreen even more. Supre’s Hempz Sunscreen Tanning lotion possesses an SPF of 15. It is not only paraben-free, it is free of harsh oils that create a greasy finish. If you are not into fruity scents, you will appreciate this sunscreen; it is more of a sweet floral with musky undertones. You get 5 ounces of product for the bargain price of just $10.95. Most of the time this is available at your nearest beauty or tanning salon, however; you can purchase it at lotionsgalore.com. I absolutely love Hempz lotions, as they are not only inexpensive, but highly effective. If you are looking to use a great sunscreen that possesses an SPF of 15 or lower, this is one to buy.
9. Clean Start by Dermalogica Welcome Matte with SPF 15. Life is what you make of it, as life is all about protecting those things that matter most. One of those things is your skin. To love the skin you are in, you have to do what you can to protect it. One of the best ways to protect your skin is by using Clean Start by Dermalogica Welcome Matte with SPF 15. I love the fact that despite possessing an SPF of just 15, it is very lightweight and moisturizing. This product is non-comedogenic and even contains ingredients such as Salicylic Acid which work to unclog pores and get rid of impurities. It is also rather smoothing, yet soothing. Welcome Matte is also shine free and is wonderful for those with oily skin. You can buy this magnificent Dermalogica sunscreen at your nearest Dermalogica skincare retailer for only $24. Whether you are running down your favorite route near the beach or working out in the scorching, hot sun, you are going to love this sunscreen. The time is now for a clean start. The time is now to get this brilliant sunscreen today.
8. Boscia Oil-Free Daily Hydration with SPF 15. When shopping at ULTA in Denver, I had the opportunity to discover this fantastic addition to Boscia. I always find myself fascinated with products that live up to their actual marketing concepts. One of the best sunscreens of 2011 with an SPF of 15 or below is definitely this little gem by Boscia, the Oil-Free Daily Hydration with SPF 15. I love this product because it is so lightweight and natural feeling. As it protects your skin from the sun, it delivers amazing benefits that are intense. My skin is on the sensitive side, so I found this sunscreen to be so great for my skin type. You can purchase this sunscreen for $36 at your nearest Boscia retailer. Sunscreens are important when it comes to protecting yourself from the powerful UVA/UBA rays. Why not treat your skin to something that is not only protecting your skin, but giving you amazing results. Boscia’s Oil-Free Hydration with SPF 15 is great sunscreen and a great sunscreen is the ultimate beauty stipulation.
7. Orlane Anti-Aging Sun Cream with SPF 12. One of the best things about trying new beauty products is discovering some of the best. Not only does this sunscreen soften the skin, as it hydrates and tightens in the skin, it works prevent the skin from any signs of aging, as it modestly protects it. Although this high-end sunscreen was designed for the body, when I applied this to my face, I noticed that, it worked relatively well. You get 8.3 oz. of product. This product is very high-end, yet luxurious and it costs $100. You can find Orlane products wherever Orlane products are sold, however; the best place to purchase the Orlane Anti-Aging Sun Cream with SPF 12 would be Neiman Marcus. Sure, you don’t have to spend a fortune to look amazing, but in this age of beauty, it is worth it. This product is proof that spending a little more can not only go a long way, but make you look amazing too. The Orlane Anti-Aging Sun Cream may cost $100, but in the end you will look like a million bucks, so you do get what you pay for.
6. Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Cream. When shopping at Bloomingdales at the Tyson’s Corner Mall in McLean, VA I had the perfect opportunity to discover one of the best sunscreen products of 2011, Trish McEvoy’s Beauty Booster Cream. One thing is certain, Trish McEvoy never fails to disappoint and once again, she has created an amazing product, by creating the Beauty Booster Cream. I absolutely love the fact that this Trish McEvoy sun care product hydrates the skin, as it protects it. This sunscreen also works as a primer, delivering an instantaneous protection to your skin. If you are looking for a sunscreen that possesses great anti-aging fighting agents, you are going to love this one. This sunscreen also possesses an SPF 15. You will get 1.8 oz. of product for $85. High-end at it’s finest. You can purchase the Beauty Booster Cream wherever Trish McEvoy products are sold. If you are looking to use the most pristine, elite sunscreen, you are going to love Trish McEvoy’s Beauty Booster Cream. You just cannot go wrong.
5. Ed Hardy Sunscreen with SPF 14. Tattoo dresses are never out of style, but they do go out of season, depending on your personal taste and what celebrity and/or celebrities are promoting them. One thing is certain, Ed Hardy’s Sunscreen with SPF 14 never goes out of season. This sunscreen product possesses some of the richest, yet finest cocoa butter complex that works to not only protect your skin from UVA/UVB rays, but develops into a very radiant, yet vibrant looking tan, as a result. Ed Hardy Sunscreen is brand new for 2011 and is already falling off the shelves. You get 7.5 oz. of product for the bargain price of just $10.99. The scent is rather sweet and fun, but not overpowering to the point it is grotesque. You can purchase Ed Hardy’s Sunscreen with SPF at your nearest Ed Hardy cosmetic retailer or at lotions galore.com. Ed Hardy is known for creating some of the finest tattoo-inspired couture. But once you try this underrated sunscreen, you will find Ed Hardy is much more than that.
4. Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Protective Crème. Dior is known for possessing some of the finest fashion couture on the planet. Whether it be clothing, shoes or accessories. Dior is also known for possessing some of the best beauty in the world today. What you don’t realize is that Dior is also known for creating some of the finest skincare, including sun care in the world. If you are looking to use a great sunscreen product, I truly recommend Dior’s Hydra Life Pro-Youth Protective Crème. Not only does this wonderful addition to Dior beauty possess an array of compounds that work together to create circulation that works towards revitalizing the skin, this fantastic sunscreen provides your skin with long-lasting hydration. The sheen this product possesses is so luminous and natural, that it sinks into your skin like a second skin. You also don’t need a lot of product, as a lot goes a long way. Dior’s Hydra Life Pro-Youth Protective Crème has an SPF of 15. You get 1.7 oz. of product. You can purchase this sunscreen at your nearest Dior retailer for $56. Although this is anti-aging friendly, it is still a wonderful sunscreen regardless.
3. Kiehl’s Vital Sun Protection Sunscreen Lotion. When shopping at Neiman Marcus, I had the perfect opportunity to discover this wonderful Kiehl’s addition when searching for sunscreen to mix with my foundation, but also be used on my body, as well. Not only does this sunscreen hydrate and condition the skin, it protects your skin too. It is water resistant. I love the fact that this sunscreen is lightweight and natural. This sunscreen possesses an SPF of 15. Kiehl’s was founded in 1851 in the big apple, making it skincare that not only makes a statement, but has real seniority in the beauty world. Kiehl’s Vital Sun Protection Sunscreen Lotion costs just $19.50. You can purchase Kiehl’s Vital Sun Protection Sunscreen Lotion at your nearest Kiehl’s Since 1851 retailer. Some of the finest sunscreens (and in this case, sunscreens with an SPF of 15 or lower) are right in front of your eyes.
2. ULTA Sun Sport Oil-Free Sunscreen Continuous with SPF 15. You have to admit, one of the best beauty discoveries when it comes to any sun care of any sort is finding amazing products for under $10. In the case of ULTA’s Sun Sport Oil-Free Sunscreen Continuous with SPF 15, that holds unanimous truth. I love this terrific addition to ULTA simply because the overall formula is lightweight and non-greasy. This sunscreen is not only water resistant, it is sweat proof. Whether you are swimming or jogging, you are definitely going to get a lot of use out of this product. This is definitely one of the best sunscreens with an SPF of 15 or lower of 2011. You can purchase this sunscreen at your nearest ULTA for just $9.99. You don’t have to search for only the cheapest sunscreen, as despite being incredible affordable and inexpensive, ULTA’s Sun Sport Oil-Free Sunscreen is worth purchasing whether you are low, middle, or high class. The beauty of life is discovering that one of the best sunscreens of 2011 is under $10. If this isn’t in your beauty bag right today, it should be in there right now.
…and the number one sunscreen of 2011 with an SPF of 15 and below is…
1. Bliss Best of Skintentions SPF 15. This daily moisturizer is the best sunscreen with an SPF of 15 or lower that I have used this year. After trying an array of sunscreens with an SPF of 15 or lower this year and contemplating, as well as, debating which were terrible, bad, ok, good, great, and amazing, I have come to the conclusion that Bliss’s Best of Skintentions is the best of 2011. This sunscreen delivers only the best antioxidants to your skin, making it a sunscreen worth purchasing. Not only is this sunscreen enriched with some of the finest vitamins and minerals, it possesses real omegas and phytonutrients. This fabulous Bliss addition works to protect your skin in the present, as it works to protect your skin in the future. Like most sunscreens, this is for both men and women. This product has a rather clean smell, which I truly love. You can purchase Bliss’s Best of Skintentions with SPF 15 at your nearest Bliss retailer for $35. Looking for the best? This is it. The year is 2011 and the time is now to love the skin you are in today. Beauty is bliss and this is the best sunscreen with an SPF of 15 or lower of 2011.