Sunscreen is a beauty need more so than a beauty want, making it a primary beauty essential. Sunscreen protects your skin by not only the sun, but the sun’s UVA/UBA rays. Sunscreen also works as a temporary skin base, giving your skin extra sustenance. There are numerous sunscreens that possess an SPF that works for their individual skin needs. If you are looking for higher fortification, you should definitely use an SPF of 20 or higher. Protection varies depending on SPF, so I have decided to narrow them to the 10 best of 2011.
10. First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Face Cream with SPF 30. It is hard to believe that spring is here and summer is near. One of the best beauty essentials in the world is sunscreen. Why? Because it is something we need, when out in the sun. Sunscreen protects our skin from future damage endured from UVA/UBA rays. Sunscreen is also used to protect your skin in the present time. One of the best sunscreens of 2011 is definitely First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Face Cream with SPF 30. Not only is this sunscreen extremely hydrating, it is long-lasting and absorbs fast. Possessing antioxidants that range from white tea extract and feverfew, this sunscreen is fantastic. I also love that this First Aid Beauty sunscreen is also free of parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, synthetic fragrances, petrochemicals, phthalates, GMOs, and triclosan. It is completely natural and it does not irritate your skin at all. You can purchase First Aid Beauty’s 5 in 1 Face Cream with SPF 30 at your nearest Sephora or on the official Sephora website for just $38. Although this is a face cream, it works great for the body too. The best skincare in the world doesn’t irritate your skin, no matter what skin type you have and that is a reason to love First Aid Beauty.
9. Josie Maran Protect Daily Sun Protection Argan Oil Infused with SPF 40. Josie Maran is a cosmetic brand that highlights the crude concept, while providing you with exceptional results. If you are looking for a sunscreen that is not only soothing and hydrating, but lightweight and natural, you are going to love this one. What I also love about this sunscreen is the fact that it is infused with real, bona fide argan oil. Argan Oil works as one of the best antioxidants, giving your skin only the best treatment. This sunscreen is completely organic, emphasizing only on natural ingredients. It is also free of parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes and fragrances, petrochemicals, GMOs, phthalates, and triclosan. This fantastic Josie Maran cosmetics addition demonstrates why it is one of the best sunscreens of the year. You can purchase the Josie Maran Protect Daily Sun Protection Argan Infused with SPF 40 for $32 at your nearest Sephora or Josie Maran retailer. Argan Oil never looked or felt so good. The best things in life are not free, they are natural.
8. L’Occitane Immortelle Precious Protection with SPF 20. When shopping at Sephora at the Tyson’s Corner Mall in McLean, Virginia, I had the pleasure of discovering this sunscreen. After contemplating the idea of using a sunscreen that is free of parabens, synthetic dyes, phthalates, and triclosan, I tried it by applying it under my foundation. It is incredibly lightweight, yet natural. I love that it possesses an array of antioxidants that create an intense hydration. Not only is this sunscreen non comedogenic and dermatologist tested, it is free of animal ingredients, mineral oils, and other chemicals. Embracing only the natural, if you are one that loves organic skincare, you are going to love this sunscreen. The smell is rather subtle, yet clean. This sunscreen works great for all skin types. You can purchase L’Occitane’s Immortelle Precious Protection with SPF 20 at your nearest L’Occitane store or retailer for $58. Inspired by the South of France L’Occitane continues to prove why they are one of the hottest cosmetic companies in the world.
7. Supergoop! SPF 30 Everyday Spray for Face & Body. Some of the best sunscreens in the world are right in front of your eyes. Recently, when visiting Sephora.com I had the opportunity to discover Supergoop! SPF 30 Everyday Spray for Face & Body. What I first noticed is that the mist is very restrained, yet effective. Despite being subtle, this sunscreen delivers real benefits. The antioxidant protection in this sunscreen is exceptionally fantastic. This sun care product is free of parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, as well as, fragrances, petrochemicals, phthalates, GMOs, and triclosan. This sunscreen is great for all skin types, including those with sensitive skin. You can purchase this sunscreen wherever Supergoop! Products are sold or at Sephora for $19.50. You can love life; you can love liberty. However, you must love the skin you are in.
6. Clarins UV Plus HP Day Screen High Protection SPF 40. Searching for a good sunscreen is can not only be extremely overwhelming, but time consuming too. If you are in search of a great sunscreen, I definitely recommend Clarins UV Plus HP Day Screen High Protection with SPF 40. Not only does this sunscreen protect you from UVA/UBA rays and the effects that result, this amazing Clarins addition protects you from impurities and pollution too. This sunscreen possess an antioxidant complex that work together to create only the best protection for your skin. You can purchase the Clarins UV Plus HP Day Screen High Protection with SPF 40 at your nearest Sephora or Clarins retailer for $38. If you have been searching for a great sunscreen and as a result, have come up empty handed, the good news is, this one is available. Discover one of the best sunscreens of 2011 with an SPF of 20 or higher, discover Clarins UV Plus HP Day Screen High Protection today.
5. Amore Pacific Natural Protector with SPF 30. Amore Pacific is a brand that was created to be shared with the world. Using Asian secrets collaborated with modern technology, the Natural Protector is truly a force to be reckoned with. This sunscreen is not only non comedogenic, it is oil free. It is lightweight and non greasy. This sunscreen product completes some of the finest antioxidants that work together to create skin that is not only hydrated, but protected. This sunscreen is free of sulfates, petrochemicals, and phthalates. Amore Pacific believes in the cruelty free concept, making it a company that is ethical. You can purchase Amore Pacific’s Natural Protector with SPF 30 at your nearest Sephora or wherever Amore Pacific skincare is sold. It is available for $65. If you can treat your skin with love and care, you can love the skin you are in. Once you love the skin you are in, you can love yourself. The beauty of life and the beauty of sunscreen.
4. 3LAB Perfect Sunscreen with SPF 55. Hunting for a good sunscreen can be more complex than finding a discontinued perfume. However; despite being comparatively tricky, that doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. In the case of the 3LAB Perfect Sunscreen with SPF 55 it does. If you are looking for a great sunscreen, you will undeniably love this one. This sunscreen is so acclimatizing, yet hydrating. I love that this sunscreen is understated and not slimy. Not only is this sunscreen is oil free and paraben free, it is fragrance free. Nothing is worse than a nasty smelling sunscreen. Yuck! This sunscreen is great. For $40, you can purchase 3LAB’s Perfect Sunscreen at your nearest 3LAB retailer. The time is now to start caring about your skin. The time is not to use 3LAB Perfect Sunscreen with SPF 55.
3. Shiseido Urban Environment UV Protection Cream for Face/Body Water Resistant Sunscreen with SPF 30. Some of the greatest things in life that you find, end up being found when you are not looking. Recently when browsing Sephora.com, I had the great pleasure of finding this sunscreen. I love this sunscreen because it not only protects you from the sun’s UVA/UBA rays, but from oxidative pollutants and overall dryness. It also protects your skin from future damage using only high tech anti-aging technology. The moisture in this product is out of this world. I also love the fact you can use this sunscreen under your makeup. Whether you are running a marathon or swimming in the pool at a barbecue, this sunscreen will last. You can purchase this sunscreen at Sephora or your nearest Shiseido retailer for just $30. This terrific Shiseido addition is definitely one of the best sunscreens of 2011. Use the best today. It just doesn’t get any better.
2. Kiehl’s Vital Sun Protection Lotion. After trying a variety of sunscreens, I have decided that Kiehl’s Vital Sun Protection Lotion is one of my favorites. Formulated with vitamin E, soybean oil, and Aloe, this amazing sunscreen proves why it is one of the best sunscreens of 2011. With an SPF of 30, this non greasy formula not only conditions the skin, but hydrates the skin too, as it protects the skin from impurities. This sunscreen absorbs very fast and is not only waterproof, but sweat proof too. Whether you are swimming or working out, Kiehl’s Vital Sun Protection Lotion will last. You can purchase Kiehl’s Vital Sun Protection Lotion at your nearest Kiehl’s retailer for just $19.50. Kiehl’s Since 1851 continues to prove why they provide the vast majority of status quo society with some of the finest skincare in the world today and this sunscreen clearly demonstrates why Kiehl’s Since 1851 is one of the best to exist.
…and the number one sunscreen of 2011 with a SPF of 20 or higher is…
1. Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm with SPF 25. This is clearly the best sunscreen with an SPF of 20 or higher of 2011. What I love most about Dr. Jart+’s Water Fuse Beauty Balm is the fact that it is extremely conditioning to the skin. Not only did this sunscreen protect amazingly, but out of the many sunscreens I have tried, this product improved my skin the most possessing benefits that go beyond long-lasting and hydrating. Another reason to love Dr. Jart+’s Water Fuse Beauty Balm is the fact that it is soft and balances out the skin. Whether you have oily skin, dry skin, combination skin, acne prone skin, sensitive skin, etc. this product will balance your skin out, as it protects your skin from UVA/UBA rays and impurities. The improvement my skin has endured since using this product is outstanding. The fact that it works to create a shield to protect my skin, makes appreciate this product even more. This sunscreen is free of parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, synthetic fragrances, petrochemicals, phthalates, GMOs, and triclosan. The fact that it is water resistant is just a bonus. You can purchase Dr. Jart+’s Water Fuse Beauty Balm for $32 at your nearest Sephora or wherever Dr. Jart+’s products are sold. It is hard to believe it is 2011. Sometimes I feel like I have to literally pinch myself. Haha. Discover the best right now, as Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty with SPF 25 is the best sunscreen with a SPF of 20 or higher of 2011.